Doctor of Ministry Program
The purpose of the Doctor of Ministry (DMin) degree is to provide advanced theological education for persons who hold the Master of Divinity degree and who are engaged in the practice of ministry. The Logsdon DMin program will emphasize the integration of theological reflection and practice, supervision and mentorship, and servant leadership that draws on spiritual and missional formation in both church and minister.
The DMin degree has five primary goals:
- To build upon the foundation of the MDiv degree and substantial experience in ministry
- To increase understanding of the nature, purpose, and practice of ministry
- To improve skills for analyzing ministry settings and engaging in effective ministry
- To enhance the reflective integration of knowledge and skills in the practice of ministry
- To augment the spiritual development of the minister.
Discover more or apply:
Download the Doctor of Ministry Informational Brochure
Download Doctor of Ministry Admission Materials (PDF)
Doctor of Ministry Student Handbook:
Download the Doctor of Ministry Student Handbook (PDF)